Saturday, July 12, 2014

Beautiful Nepal

This trip is absolutley amazing. I am extremely blessed to be here worshiping with the people of Nepal. We have seen so much and the land is nothing like I have ever seen. The hikes are exhausting but so much fun. Each village is so unique and I will never forget any of the people. One girl inparticular was talking away to me and I tried telling her how I only speak english and she did not seem to care because she continued just talking away. So far we have taught a few villages and I have enjoyed watching the kids sing and dance in their services. The people are so thankful for us coming and these have been the best experiences I have ever had. Even though the people of Nepal claim that we are hiking up hills and not mountains I highly disagree. I am so thankful that our programs have drawn in so many kids and even adults, including some who have never heard the gospel before. I cannot wait to see what God has in store for us on the rest of the trip!

Raven

No comments: